My routines and my English teacher's routines

MY ENGLISH TEACHER'S ROUTINE


My English teacher gets up at half past six,he gets dressed,he has breakfast and he goes to school at quarter to eight.After school,he goes goes home and he get lunch.After lunch,he sometimes corrects exams and everyday he puts new things in his site and blog.


MY ROUTINE


I get up at six o'clock,I get dressed,I have breakfast,brush my teeth and I go to school at half past seven.After school,I go home and have lunch too.After lunch,I do my homework,but I don't put things in my blog and site every day,I sometimes put things in my blog and my site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing a sport(writing 11)

My description and description of Rafa Nadal(writing 02)

Games,are they bad or are they good?That is the question