My friend and me(writing 06)

MY FRIEND AND ME (3 parts)

Part 1 

My name is Amin Briouel, I'm from Spain. I've got two brothers,their names are Yassin and Atae Llah. My school is in Salobreña, but I'm in Molvizar. I go to school by bus.

Part 2

I get up at half past six in the morning and I have breakfast.Then I go to school. I study from quarter past eight to three o'clock.After school, I go home and I have lunch with my family, I do homework and then I watch TV.

Part 3

I've got a friend.His name is Antonio Miguel. He is 12 years old, too, and he's from Spain. He has got two sisters, I don't know their names. He goes to my school with me by bus. After school, he plays football three days a week and he plays videogames in his playsation every day. He also has lunch. He sometimes does his homework because is a little lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing a sport(writing 11)

My description and description of Rafa Nadal(writing 02)

Games,are they bad or are they good?That is the question